SPSA3 – CYCLING LE MONT VENTOUX – 4 DAYS/3 NIGHTS - $1136.52
2017 Departure from Nyons:
- 28 April to 1 May
- 11 to 14 May
- 17 to 20 August
- 24 to 27 August
- 11 to 14 September
Level: Moderate with electric bike, 5 to 7 hours per day.
DAY 1 - Immersion in the land of home scents
Welcome from 14.00 to your hotel in the city centre of Nyons, typical village of the Drôme Provencale. Baggage drop-off. Free time in the afternoon to discovering and making contact with the environment. "Menu terroir" dinner at the hotel’s restaurant.
Overnight in Nyons
Day 2 - Cycling discovery of the Baronnies
Morning departure for a guided tour of the Baronnies Provence. Visit of a cellar and tasting of Cotes du Rhone. Picnic flavours in the middle of the vineyards, olive groves and lavender fields according to the season. Back to the hotel in the afternoon.
Free time and relaxation around the Spa facilities of the hotel (swimming pool, Jacuzzi)
"Menu flavours" dinner at the hotel‘s restaurant.
Overnight in Nyons.
Day 3 - Rise of the giant of Provence
Morning departure for the ascent of the Mont Ventoux with your guide. Lunch: "picnic flavours” at the top of the Mont Ventoux. Descent of the giant and back to the hotel in the afternoon. Relax by the pool and Jacuzzi. Massages and Hamman in option.
"Menu flavours" dinner at the hotel’s restaurant.
Overnight in Nyons.
Distillery tour Blue Provence at Nyons, which continues the tradition of distillation of lavender and aromatic plants since 1939. Morning shopping memories: Coopérative du Nyonsais Espace Vignolis (oil, olive, wines A.O.C (Registered Designation of Origin)), vinegar factory La Para (fine Vinegars with flowers and plants flavours of the Drôme Provencale), oil mills (tapenades, Pistou, cream and products regional), etc.
End of the stay.
The program is not fixed and situations beyond our control can change the course. On-site, our guides may change the route depending on the weather or if the safety of the group requires.
- 3 nights in 3 star hotel twin share room.
- 3 Breakfast,
- 3 Lunch (picnic)
- 3 Dinner
- Access to the Spa facilities (pool and Jacuzzi)
- Assistance by your guide (price based on a service between 09:00 and 18:00 - an extra is applied beyond these hours)
- Electric bike rental and adequate technical equipment (spare batteries (troubleshooting necessary, transport bags, etc.)
- Logistics adapted to the bike in a group (minibus for repatriation and bike trailer)
- Activities mentioned in the program
- Transport to and from Nyons
- Massages and Hamman
- All services not mentioned in the program
- Personal visits, drinks, souvenirs and other personal expenses