LILLE CITY PASS
A practical must-have, the Lille City Pass is the answer to all your visiting needs, whether you're staying one day or longer. Make considerable savings in Lille, the capital of the Hauts-de-France region.
- Free admission to Lille museums and attractions
- Free access to Lille public transport
- Discounts at shops and restaurants
- Free entry to attractions in the Hauts-de-France region
- Lille map and information booklet
- Voucher to be exchanged in central Lille
- The City Pass does not give access to guided tours of museums; it gives access to some temporary exhibitions.
- Many museums are closed on Tuesdays
- Some museums grant free to everybody each first Sunday of the month (Palais des Beaux-Arts, Hospice Comtesse, Natural History Museum, Museum of Modern Art, La Piscine Musée d'Art et d'Industrie...).
|Cost per person|
2 Consecutive Days
|3 Consecutive Days||