CDIMR – MONTMARTRE MUSICAL DINNER & MOULIN ROUGE – 6H30 - $347.20
Departure at 18.45 from central Paris
1 April – 31 October: Daily except 21 June, 14 & 23 July
1 November – 31 March: Friday and Saturday except 31 December, 14 February & 14 April
Depart on our air-conditioned and luxury coach with an experienced escort, and go to the neighbourhood of Montmartre. Get up to the top of the hill (by metro or minibus) and discover the lively quarter. Take this opportunity to explore the area of Montmartre: see the splendid view of Paris, visit the magnificent Basilica of Montmartre at your leisure, walk through the streets and take in the magical atmosphere.
Meet each other at Place du Tertre, where many artists set up their easels to present their art works or paint outdoors (portraits, caricatures).
"La Crémaillère 1900" restaurant (or similar establishments) will welcome you in a musical and warm atmosphere. Enjoy traditional French cuisine while listening to the music created by a pianist and a singer.
After this 2 hour dinner, get back into the coach and head to the famous Moulin Rouge cabaret. The second Moulin Rouge show takes place in the temple of the French Cancan. The "Feerie" revue of the most emblematic Parisian cabaret is performed by a group of artists with breathtaking costumes! Discover the scenes, the international attractions with their amazing numbers and original music played by 80 musicians. A glass of champagne is served during the show.
At the end of the Moulin Rouge show, you are dropped off close to your flat or hotel in Paris.
|Adult||Child (6 to 11 y.o)|
- Guests should dress elegantly. No shorts, jeans or tennis shoes
- Mandatory cloakroom facilities at the Moulin Rouge (not included)
- Transport in a luxury bus or minibus with air-conditioning
- Transport to the hill of Montmartre by subway or minibus (depending on dates).
- Dinner at a traditional restaurant in the Place du Tertre (La Crémaillère 1900 or similar) with drinks included.
- An escort from our team
- The second Moulin Rouge show
- Glass of champagne during the show
- Return close to your hotel or flat in Paris
- Pick up at your residence or flat in Paris