PROVENCE PACKAGE – 8 DAYS/7 NIGHTS (min 2 persons – max 6 persons)
- Discover all our Roman heritage, lavender road of Provence, sunflowers fields, beautiful hilltop villages, French culture and history ,Van Gogh at Saint Remy and the Hospice at Glanum. Visit renowned wineries such as Châteauneuf du Pape, Dine at gourmet restaurants, and enjoy French products as truffles and foie gras
- Medieval villages, Fortified cities, visit the Camargue with their white horses and bulls, swamps and rice fields and see hundreds of flamingos.
- Colourful French Markets at Uzès medieval city. All inclusive
Day 1 – Saturday
Pick up at Nimes, Marseille & Montpellier station or airport at around 11.00
Drive around beautiful city of Nimes, just to have a quick look at all Roman sites.
Light lunch and head to your accommodation. Freshen up and unpack.
Drive to Uzès and surrounds visit to the Pont Du Gard.
Enjoy a small aperitif and then our welcome dinner. Nimes by night
Day 2 – Sunday
Source d’Eure, Uzès medieval town, Duché d’Uzès...
Visit the Roman sites in Nimes, Light lunch around the “Les Arènes”,
Drive back to Russan for an aperitif and dinner.
Day 3 – Monday
Early start with a drive to Avignon medieval fortified city with it is famous "Pont de Saint Bénezet" and the "Palais des Papes".
Light Lunch at Orange.
Visit of “theatre antique"
Drive to Château Neuf du Pape
Aperitif and dinner
Day 4 – Tuesday
Aigues Mortes – “Peniche” boat around the Camargue on the canal, swamp/rice fields, bulls and horses.
Light lunch at Aigues Mortes.
Ornithological Park - Pink Flamingo bird sanctuary then to 'Les Saintes Maries' city of the Gypsy's
Back home for freshen up and aperitif and dinner
Day 5 – Wednesday
Visit to the French Venice "Isle Sur la Sorque'. Antique dealer, Galleries, etc.
Continue on to Fontaine de Vaucluse and lunch for a fresh trout from the Sorgue River
Villages des Borries, Gordes, Senanque Abbey.
Aperitif at Chateau D'Arpaillargues
Dinner Degustation Menu
Day 6 – Thursday
Coustellet Lavender Museum, Banon, Simiane la Rotonde, Bonnieux
Light Lunch at Ménerbes at the Truffle and Wine Restaurant.
Aperitif and dinner
Day 7 – Friday
Arles roman City, Les Baux de Provence Light Lunch
St Remy de Provence, Glanum, Van Gogh
Farewell Dinner at La Maison D'Uzès.
Day 8 – Saturday
Uzès markets and a light lunch before we drop you off at Nimes Station
- All accommodation, breakfasts, lunches, dinners with aperitif, champagne, wines, all tours and entrances fees to sites
- All Tours escorted by your hosts
- Pick-up and Drop-off at: Nimes, Marseille & Montpellier station or airport
- Tour starts on Saturday and ends on Saturday