FT5 - TASTING PASSPORT LYON - $61.05 per person
Lyon - Presqu'île and Vieux Lyon
Opening hours: From Mon. 16.00 to Sun. 13.30
A Tasting Passport is a booklet that offers a tasting course of quality food products as well as information about a specific neighbourhood. Discover the city at your own pace while being welcomed by artisans in their lovely shops.
For several hours we will lead you to different specialty food shops to taste the best products of a neighbourhood
Meet passionate artisans to discover Lyon and its gastronomy
6 Passionate artisans to meet and 6 Delicious products to taste:
St Marcellin cheese, Beaujolais wine, Rosette (sliced pork sausage), Pâté en Croûte, Espresso, Praline brioche
How does it work?
1) Tasting Passport delivered against your e-voucher at the first shop.
2) Discover the history of the products and other information
3) Taste amazing products and enjoy your time with the artisans
4) 6 coupons valid for up to 6 months
- One tasting booklet (including products information, anecdotes, maps, description of the artisans…) for ONE person
- 6 products tasting