OPB21 - Bordeaux Grands Crus Exclusive Collection - 4 Days/3 Nights $2009.00 per person (twin share), single supplement $668.50 (minimum 2 persons)
Departure from Bordeaux
May to October 2016, not available in August
Departs every Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays
Day 1 Arrival in Bordeaux
Check in at your centrally located hotel. Overnight.
Day 2 The 1855 Classified Growth Chateaux of the Medoc Wine Tour
Breakfast. On this full day tour you will enjoy the visit and wine tasting in 3 prestigious Classified Growth Chateaux of different Medoc appellations. Your tours will begin with the visit of the installations of the Chateaux so as to better understand the chemistry and technical complexity involved in the wine making process. The visits also point out the importance of the soil and weather conditions, which the French translate into one word: Terroir. All tours are private and will be for our small group only. Your day will also take you along the ‘Route des Chateaux’ so that you may admire some of the most famous estates such as Chateau Palmer, Chateau Margaux or Chateau Pichon Longueville for great photo opportunities. Overnight.
Day 3 Full day Exclusive Saint-Emilion Wines & Village visit
Breakfast. Today the wine region known as the right bank is on your program. Your main destination will be the Saint-Emilion wine area where Merlot is the predominant grape variety. Here you will first enjoy a private visit and wine tasting in a classified growth Chateau. Arrive in Saint-Emilion and your guide will take you on a private visit of the underground monuments of the village including the fascinating monolithic church and hermitage. Free time for lunch and personal discovery. Then depart for 2 visits and wine tasting sessions in Classified Growth Chateaux of the appellation. Overnight.
Day 4 Bordeaux
Breakfast, end of our services.
- Private arrival and departure transfers in Bordeaux
- Accommodation in 4**** hotel, double room sharing
- Breakfast from day 2 to 4
- Services of an experienced English speaking driver/wine guide
- Shared tour: 1855 Classified Chateaux of the Medoc
- Shared tour: Exclusive Saint-Emilion wines and village visit
- 6 exclusive Chateau visits for the small group only
- Visit of the underground monuments of Saint-Emilion
- All tasting fees in the Chateaux
- Small group tour of 8 passengers maximum
- Bottles of water in the minivan
- Entrance fees other than mentioned in the program
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses and insurance
- Gratuities for the driver guide
Order of the days 2 and 3 can be modified