OPB30 Bordeaux Grands Crus & Splendours of the Dordogne - 8 Days - $1817.70 per person (minimum 2 persons)
Departure from Bordeaux
From April to October, not available in August
Follow us on an exciting 8 days tour that will take you from the world famous vineyards of Bordeaux to one of the most unique regions of France: the Dordogne. Start the tour in recently declared UNESCO city of Bordeaux. Pick up in central Bordeaux. You will visit the most famous wine regions of the area. The tour will then move along towards the Dordogne region where you will be based in Sarlat. Pickup will be at central Sarlat. Small Dordogne villages, incredible medieval castles, stunning cave paintings will be on your program. This tour also includes Pech Merle cave, which still possesses authentic drawings and engravings as well as the breathtaking village of Saint-Cirq-Lapopie, declared preferred village of the French in 2012.
Day 1 Medoc full day wine tour
Day 2 Pomerol and Saint-Emilion wine tour
Day 3 Private transfer from Bordeaux to Sarlat
Day 4 Sarlat guided walking tour, Domme village visit and Dordogne boat ride
Day 5 Lascaux II and the art of the caves tour
Day 6 Castles of the Dordogne Valley tour
Day 7 Pech Merle cave - Saint-Cirq-Lapopie Village
Day 8 Rocamadour half day tour
- English speaking driver guide in Bordeaux and Sarlat
- 5 visits and tasting in classified growth chateaux of Bordeaux
- Guided walking tours of Sarlat and Rocamadour
- Boat ride on the Dordogne River
- Entrance fees to National Prehistory Museum, Rouffignac, Pech Merle and Lascaux caves.
- Entrance fees to Castelnau castle, Milandes castle and Marqueyssac gardens.
- Walking tour in Beynac and Domme
- Small group tour of 8 passengers maximum
- Entrance fees other than mentioned in the program
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses and insurance
Order of the tours can be modified except for day 3