AT5 - BURGUNDY PASSION (7H) – $214.06 per person – minimum 2 persons
Departure from Dijon: 9.45
You will be driven to the Côte de Beaune vineyards.
On the way stop for croissants and a breathtaking view over the Corton Grand Cru hillside in the Côte de Beaune, a unique site in Burgundy for red and white Grand Cru wines.
Prestige tasting: 5 white and red wines, including exceptional Premier Cru or Grand Cru.
Followed by a second tasting in a Pinot Noir amateur’s paradise. Visit the cellars of a boutique winery, housing oak barrels and old vintages.
Lunch and free time in the historical town of Beaune, Burgundy’s wine Capital (about 2 hours)
Burgundy’s “Champs Elysées” with its legendary vineyard plots: Romanée Conti, Chambertin, Clos de Vougeot, Echezeaux.
Take a short stroll amongst the vines of the Côte de Nuits before returning to Dijon.
- Pick up from Dijon centre
- Entrance fees to monuments and wine-tastings as mentioned in the itinerary
- The Hospices de Beaune, one of the region's must-sees
- Beaune tasting in a wine cellar (7 to 12 wines)
- The Moutarderie Fallot in Beaune, tasting at the mustard-makers (closed on Sundays)
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities for the guide