Departure from central Paris at 17.30
Available every Saturday from 06 May to 07 October
Head south of Paris for an exceptional evening at Vaux-le-Vicomte! An exceptional evening awaits you in this 17th century masterpiece which inspired Louis XIV to create Versailles.
The evening begins with a visit of the carriage museum, covering 10th Century Roman chariots to 20th Century Berlin coaches. Enjoy dinner at the restaurant "L'Ecureuil" located in a wing of the castle's outbuildings. At sunset, visit the Château with audio-guide and see the gardens which are lit by 2000 candles. Classical music is played in the park to bring a special touch to an unforgettable moment.
During the visit of the Castle, audio-guides available in English, French, Italian, Spanish, German, Russian and Japanese
- Transportation in a luxury air-conditioned coach
- Visit of the carriage museum
- Dinner & drinks included at the restaurant "L'Ecureuil"
- Candlelit visit with audio-guide of Vaux le Vicomte castle
- Entrance tickets
- Excursion ends in Paris at Montparnasse, Châtelet or Opéra stops around 01.00