CCDTM & CCDTMC & CCDTL – DINNER CRUISE LA MARINA & EIFFEL TOWER & MOULIN ROUGE OR LIDO SHOW – 7H - $442.75
Departure at 18.00 from central Paris
1 April – 31 October: Daily except 21 June, 14 & 23 July
1 November – 31 March: Friday and Saturday except 14 April
Spend a fantastic evening in Paris with a dinner cruise through the heart of the City of Light, a visit to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower with priority access, and the unique Parisian experience of a show at the Moulin Rouge.
Leave our central Paris agency at 18.00 for a dinner-cruise that will last for one hour and fifteen minutes on the floating restaurant, La Marina de Paris. Enjoy a truly captivating experience as you savour your delicious meal, watching the famous illuminated monuments and bridges of Paris speed by: the Orsay Museum, the Conciergerie, Notre Dame Cathedral, the Louvre Museum and the Eiffel Tower, etc. It could almost be a film set!
Your next stop will be the Eiffel Tower, where your skip-the-line ticket will give you priority access to the 2nd floor. Visit the Eiffel Tower and take in the unique views of the French capital from 377 feet up!
Finally, enjoy the legendary cabaret show at the Moulin Rouge in Paris's bohemian Montmartre district. The Moulin Rouge is well-known all over the world for its famous French cancan and has been performing its fantastic review shows for 120 years. The current show, "Fairy", includes 100 different performers, including 60 beautiful Doriss Girl Dancers. Allow yourself to be drawn into its world of rhinestones, feathers and sequins! The stunning stage sets and routines will take your breath away.
You will be taken back to your Paris accommodation after the show.
OR Lido Show
Stop at the Lido cabaret, situated half way up the Champs-Elysées and attend the evening new Lido show. Lido show in Paris is very famous from all over the world with the wonderful Blue Bell Girls, the international attractions and various scenes. During the show you will be offered a glass of Champagne.
|1 glass||½ bottle||Adult||
Child (6 to 11 y.o.)
Dinner cruise+ Eiffel Tower+ Moulin Rouge
Dinner cruise + Eiffel Tower + Lido
- Depending on the time of year, part of this excursion may take place during daylight hours
- The show starts at 23.00 and ends at 1.00
- Guests should dress elegantly. No shorts, jeans or tennis shoes
- Mandatory cloakroom facilities at the Moulin Rouge/Lido (extra charge)
- Boarding from: 18.15
- Return: 20.00
- Individual table guaranteed
- Transport in an air conditioned coach
- Champagne depending on the tour selected
- Dinner on the boat (including one drink) with guaranteed private table
- Cruise along the Seine River
- Priority access (skip-the-line ticket) to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Cabaret show at the Moulin Rouge or Lido with one glass or half bottle of Champagne per person
- Transfer back to your Paris accommodation after the show
- Pick up at your Paris accommodation