CCDBL & CCDL & CCDM – DINNER CRUISE LA MARINA & MOULIN ROUGE OR LIDO SHOW - 6H - $460.25
Departure at 18.00 from central Paris
Or at 17.30 from your Paris accommodation. After the show, your driver-guide will take you back to your Paris accommodation
Daily except: 14 February & 14 April, 21 June, 14 & 23 July, 24 & 31 December
Spend a memorable evening in Paris with a dinner-cruise through the heart of the City of Light and a unique cabaret show at the Moulin Rouge.
Start by a Seine River dinner cruising on board “La Marina” floating restaurant. Enjoy a truly captivating experience with a delicious gourmet meal as you watch Paris's famous illuminated monuments and bridges: Orsay Museum, Notre Dame Cathedral, Conciergerie, Eiffel Tower and the Louvre Museum, etc. What a backdrop!
After your cruise, watch the unique cabaret review show at the Moulin Rouge in Montmartre. The Moulin Rouge is known all over the world for its famous French cancan and has been performing its legendary review shows for 120 years. The current review, entitled "Fairy", includes performances from 100 artists, including 60 beautiful Doriss Girls. Be amazed by this world of rhinestones, feathers and sequins!
OR Lido Show
Stop at the Lido cabaret, situated half way up the Champs-Elysées and attend the evening new Lido show. Lido show in Paris is very famous from all over the world with the wonderful Blue Bell Girls, the international attractions and various scenes. During the show you will be offered a glass of Champagne.
Pick up and drop off
|Central Paris||Accommodation||1 glass||½ bottle||Adult||
Child (6 to 11 y.o)
Dinner Cruise + Lido
Dinner Cruise + Moulin Rouge
- Guests should dress elegantly. No shorts, jeans or tennis shoes
- Mandatory cloakroom facilities at the Moulin Rouge/Lido (extra charge)
- The show starts at 21.00 and ends at 23.00
- Boarding from: 18.15
- Return: 20.00
- Individual table guaranteed
- Transport depending on the tour selected
- Services of a qualified driver-guide
- "Discovery Menu" dinner on the boat (appetizer, entrée, dessert, drinks), private table
- The services of a multilingual hostess/interpreter
- Seine River cruise
- Show with 1 glass or 1/2 bottle of Champagne per person