CCIT – EIFFEL TOWER & CRUISE & ILLUMINATION – 5H - $152.10
Departure at 18.15 from central Paris
Daily except 14 February & 14 April, 21 June, 14, 23 July, 24, 31 December
Discover Paris most famous sights and monuments on a single tour. This tour of Paris by night includes a visit to the second floor of the Eiffel Tower with breathtaking views of the illuminated capital, a panoramic coach tour of the city, plus an hour-long cruise along the Seine in a glass-topped boat. This comprehensive tour is the ideal way to experience the magic of Paris as night’s falls.
Your tour by air-conditioned panoramic coach will give you an opportunity to visit Paris and learn about its history and most famous sights with an audio guide (individual headsets). Special commentary for children is also available in French, English, Spanish, Italian and German. Marvel at Paris's most beautiful and well-known sights: the Opera House, Place Vendôme Square, the Pantheon, the Orsay Museum, Place de la Concorde Square, the Luxembourg Palace and Gardens, the Champs-Elysées, the Arc de Triomphe and the Invalides.
Then step aboard for an hour-long audio guide cruise along the Seine on a glass-topped boat with terrace. Admire the stunning architecture of the heart of Paris's most prestigious monuments lining the banks of the Seine: The Louvre, Notre Dame de Paris Cathedral, the Conciergerie, the Orsay Museum, etc.
Thanks to your priority access with our Eiffel Tower tickets, you will skip the line and speed up to the second floor of the Eiffel Tower, Paris's most iconic monument. Take in the magnificent panoramic views of the capital by night and spend time exploring this incredible monument on your own. Your tour will end at the Eiffel Tower.
|Adult||Child (3 to 11 y.o)|
- The sequence of the tour is subject to change (i.e. visiting the Eiffel Tower before the Seine cruise). When the tour ends with the Seine river cruise, you have the possibility to do it later (Port de la Bourdonnais, in front of the Eiffel Tower. Departure every hour until 21.30). In that case, you need to inform the hostess about it.
- You are able to purchase the top floor ticket directly to the cash desk on the 2nd floor.
- Part of the tour may take place during daylight hours in summer
- Transport by luxury air-conditioned coach
- Coach tour with multilingual audio guide commentary through individual headsets (digital sound)
- Tickets for the Seine cruise and the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower (priority access)
- Transfers to and from your accommodation
- Lift ticket access to the 3rd floor of the Eiffel Tower