CDECM & CDECMC & CDECL- EIFFEL TOWER DINNER, SEINE CRUISE & MOULIN ROUGE OR LIDO SHOW – 6H - $463.75
Departure at 18.15
Daily from 18 October except 14 February & 14 April, 14, 23 July, 24, 31 December
At the foot of the Eiffel Tower, step aboard for an hour-long cruise along the Seine on a glass-topped boat with terrace. Marvel at the amazing architecture of the heart of Paris's most prestigious illuminated monuments lining the banks of the Seine: the Louvre Museum, Notre Dame de Paris Cathedral, the Conciergerie, the Orsay Museum, etc.
Finally, after the Eiffel Tower and Seine river cruise, watch the legendary show at the Moulin Rouge cabaret in Montmartre, the heart of Parisian night-life, as you sip a glass of Champagne. The Moulin Rouge, famous the world over for its cancan, has been performing its sumptuous review shows for 120 years. The current review show, (second showing), boasts 100 different performers, including 60 beautiful Doriss Girl dancers. Be amazed by its world of rhinestones, feathers and sequins! The luminous show will captivate you with its ornate stage sets, superb song and dance numbers, and original, fairy-tale music.
Or the Lido breathtaking show.
An ode to Paris and a majestic extravaganza. You will be enchanted by the beautiful Bluebell Girls, the sequins, feathers, rich scenes and the talent on stage. This tribute to the City of Light will leave you with stars in your eyes.
The tour ends in the vicinity of your hotel in Paris.
Eiffel Dinner & Seine Cruise with Show
|Moulin Rouge with Champagne||
- Guests should dress elegantly. No shorts, jeans or tennis shoes
- Mandatory cloakroom facilities at the Moulin Rouge and the Lido
- If you are attending the first performance at the Moulin Rouge or Lido, you will receive a ticket for the Seine cruise to be used at your convenience
- Dinner at the Tour Eiffel restaurant, drinks included
- Admission to the first floor of the Eiffel Tower
- 1 Hour guided cruise along the Seine
- Moulin Rouge or Lido show
- Services of a hostess
- The tour ends in the vicinity of your hotel in Paris