CDEC– EIFFEL TOWER DINNER & SEINE CRUISE – 4H - $332.50
Departure at 18.15 from central Paris
Daily from 18 October except 14 February & 14 April, 14, 23 July, 24, 31 December
This night-time adventure includes an once-in-a-lifetime dinner on the first floor of the city's most famous monuments and a magical cruise along the Seine.
Your priority ticket will allow you to skip the line and directly access the first floor of the Eiffel Tower. Thanks to its uninterrupted, breathtaking views over Paris, you will be able to spot Montmartre and the Sacré Coeur, the Invalides, the Champ-de-Mars, the Champs Elysées and the Arc de Triomphe.
Enjoy a delicious French-style dinner on the terrace of the Eiffel Tower -1st floor- in a heated dome, during the renovation works of the Eiffel Tower restaurant.
At the foot of the Eiffel Tower, after dinner step aboard a glass boat for a wonderful hour-long night Seine river cruise. See these illuminated monuments from the water: Notre Dame de Paris Cathedral, the Conciergerie, the Louvre Museum and the Orsay Museum. Multilingual audio guides will tell you about the history of the City of Light and life in Paris. Spend a fairy-tale evening!
|Pick-up and drop off||Price|
|Adult||Child (3 to 11 y.o.)|
- Guests should dress elegantly. No shorts, jeans or tennis shoes
- You can do the cruise later on your own (Port de la Bourdonnais), in front of the Eiffel Tower. Departure every hour until 21.30). It is recommended to inform the hostess about it.
- Transport by luxury air-conditioned coach or minibus
- Dinner at the Eiffel restaurant (drinks included)
- Priority tickets for the first floor of the Eiffel Tower
- One hour commented cruise along the Seine