CSOM – SOMME BATTLEFIELDS GUIDED VISIT DAY TOUR FROM PARIS IN A SMALL GROUP & LUNCH (12H)
Departure from your accommodation in Paris at 07.00 to 19.00
Available Monday, Thursday and Saturday
01 April – 31 October
Adult: $407.65 / Child (3-11 years old): $316.20
Excursion available in a small group or on private basis
With this trip down memory lane, we are offering you the chance to discover the most important sites of the Somme battlefields.
The scars of the Great War are still visible: trenches, mine craters, obliterated vegetation and villages razed to the ground.
Follow your driver-guide and discover the area which was home to one of the most terrible battles of the Great War. Plunge into the history of the 1916 Battle of the Somme by visiting the Historial Museum in Péronne.
You will discover the villages of Villers-Bretonneux, Péronne as well as La Boisselle. Places where the Australian, British and Canadian troops earned renown. All of these places bear witness to our unwillingness to forget the past.
- Departure from and return to your hotel or apartment in Paris
- Transportation in an air-conditioned minibus
- The services of an experienced driver-guide
- Guided tour of the Historial Museum in Péronne
- Lunch 3 course meal with beverage
- Guided tour of the battlefields, cemeteries, memorial
- Your hotel or apartment needs to be within Paris (postal code beginning with: 75)
- Select the tour accordingly to number of passengers: up to 8 people per minibus