CIM & CIMC – ILLUMINATIONS & MOULIN ROUGE – 5H - $264.25
Departure from central Paris - After the show, you will be transported to the close vicinity of your hotel
1 April – 31 October: Daily at 21.00 except 21 June, 14 July
1 November – 31 March: Daily at 19.00 except 31 December, 14 February & 14 April
Illuminations Tour of Paris
Evening city tour around Paris to see the main monuments as : Place Vendôme - Comédie Française - Louvre - Pont Neuf - Hôtel des Monnaies - Saint-Germain-des-Prés - la Cathédrale Notre-Dame - Place du Châtelet - Conciergerie - Hôtel de Ville - Place de la Concorde - Petit et Grand Palais - Avenue des Champs-Elysées - Tour Eiffel - Invalides - Eglise de la Madeleine - Opéra - Montmartre.
"Féerie" Show of the Moulin Rouge
Enjoy the Moulin Rouge show with its famous French Cancan. Champagne will be served during the show.
|Illuminations & Moulin Rouge||
Child (6 to 11 y.o.)
|+ Glass of Champagne||
|+ ½ bottle of Champagne||
- Cloakroom compulsory at the Moulin Rouge (not included)
- Guests should dress elegantly. No shorts, jeans or tennis shoes
- Transportation in luxury air conditioned coach
- Multilingual recorded commentary and personal earphone sets (digital sound)
- The services of a multilingual hostess/interpreter
- The Moulin Rouge cabaret with the 2nd show except from Sunday to Thursday in winter (1st show)
- 1 glass or ½ bottle of Champagne (per person)
- Return near your hotel in central Paris.