CCLO Louvre Museum Skip the Line Ticket and Paris City Tour- 5 H. $70.56
1 April – 31 October
- Daily departure from central Paris at 10.00 or 12.00
Except Tuesdays, 7, 8 &14 April, 6 May, 2 June 7, 14 & 28 July, 4 August, 1 & 8 September. 6 October
Skip the line with this ticket and quickly gain access to the world-famous Louvre museum, located in the heart of Paris on the banks of the Seine.
Previously a residence for the King of France, the Louvre is now the most-visited museum in Paris and one of the most famous internationally. Admire the glass pyramid at the museum entrance, which was inaugurated in 1988. It allows visitors to directly reach the main lobby.
Your ticket gives you open access to artwork of varying styles from many different eras, completed in numerous countries the world over. Among them, you will find:
- The Mona Lisa, Leonardo Da Vinci's prised work and a portrait of Francesco del Giocondo's wife, Lisa Gherardini.
- Venus de Milo, a sculpture representing the deity Aphrodite—or Venus in Roman mythology—which was discovered in the Cyclades.
- Winged Victory of Samothrace, a Greek sculpture representing the deity Nike posed on a ship's bow
- Marriage at Cana is the largest painting in the Louvre. The work of Paul Véronèse, it depicts Christ as he performs his first miracle, turning water into wine at a wedding.
- The Coronation of Napoleon is a painting depicting the coronation of Napoleon I and Empress Josephine in Notre-Dame Cathedral.
- The Raft of the Medusa is a painting by Théodore Géricault depicting the shipwrecked frigate Medusa that washed ashore in Mauritania in 1816.
After your visit, you can wander through the Tuileries gardens to Place de la Concorde. If you decide to continue your stroll down the Champs-Élysées, why not visit the Arc de Triomphe, which stands tall at the end of the avenue?
The Louvre Museum ticket is combined with a tour of the city of Paris in a panoramic bus. The city tour leaves from central Paris. Discover the neighbourhoods and landmarks of Paris while listening to an individual audio-guide commentary. You can choose to take your city bus tour before or after your visit of the Louvre museum.
Child (3 to 11y.o.)
Opening hours: 9:00 to 18:00 except Wednesday and Friday till 21.45
Skip-the-line access is subject to restrictions: As part of “Vigipirate” security measures, security checks and unexpected wait times may increase wait times.
Museum audio guides are available on site for Euros 5 per person
No priority access to temporary exhibitions
Entry ticket with priority access
Access to temporary exhibitions
Panoramic bus Paris city tour
Not include: the Louvre audio guide