LU7 – MONACO IN A DAY – 7H - $138.25
Departure from Nice: $138.25
Departure from Monaco & Villefranche: $173.25
Departure from Cannes: $183.75
Daily Dep. 9.00 / Ret. 16.00
Only with us: drop off directly in front of the Prince Palace, save 40 minutes!
We are based in Monaco, we are the only company allowed to access up to the hill where the old town and the Prince Palace are located. Book with us and save time and energy by avoiding 20 minutes walking uphill and 20 minutes walking downhill.
On the way to Monaco, make a first stop to discover the medieval village of Eze, one of the most picturesque sites of the French Riviera. Dating from the middle Ages, the village was built on top of the rocky outcrop for security reasons. The walls of the twelfth century will be dismantled in 1706 by order of Louis XIV. Take the cobbled streets and reach the top where you can find today the exotic garden and the castle ruins, the view is amazing (427 metres high). Visit the famous Fragonard perfume factory down to the village.
Go through the village of La Turbie, also called the "Monaco terrace" because of the panoramic view of the Principality of Monaco. Admire the ruins of an imposing monument (50 metres high): the Trophy of the Alps, dedicated to the Emperor Augustus, built 7 BC on the road that linked Italy to Cimiez (the Roman Quarter Nice) long time ago.
You will then reach the Principality of Monaco.
Spend the afternoon in the old town on "Le Rocher" (the rock) overlooking the sea and harbor (60 metres high), where you will discover:
- The Prince's Palace and the Changing of the Guard. In front of the Palais du Prince, you will notice the Carabinieri Barracks. Created on the 8th of December 1817, the Carabinieri have for main missions to ensure the safety of the Royal Family as well as to maintain public order.
- The Cathedral of neo-Roman style, the first stone was laid the 6th of January 1875. Entirely built in white stones from La Turbie career during the reign of Prince Charles III, it was completed on the 12th of November 1903. You can pay tribute to the Monaco Princes and "Princesse Grace de Monaco" who rest here.
- The Justice Palace was inaugurated in 1930, built in solid tuff, a porous graystone also used to construct the walls.
- The Oceanographic Museum created there over a century by Prince Albert I of Monaco.
Take the opportunity to visit the Prince Palace (optional), the Oceanographic Museum
(optional) or enjoy a short Monaco tour by using the touristic train.
Reach Monte-Carlo in the most beautiful way by taking the famous Grand Prix track of Formula One. Explore Monte Carlo and discover:
- The Casino de Monte-Carlo whose construction was ordered by the Société des Bains de Mer (created by François Blanc in 1863) and the plans were developed in 1878 by the famous architect Charles Garnier.
- Lavish Gardens Casino.
- The Hotel de Paris which has all the charm of the great hotels of the 19th century; the inauguration took place in 1864.
- Transport in an air-conditioned and comfortable minibus
- English speaking driver
- Entrance fees to monuments and sites of visit
- Personal expenses