CPH – PARIS HISTORICAL & NOTRE DAME DE PARIS – 4H - $108.90
Departure at 9.15 from central Paris
1 April – 31 October: Mon, Wed & Fri except 1 May, 14 July and special events
1 November – 31 March: Mon & Wed except 24 December and special events
Guided visit of the oldest quarters of Paris and Notre-Dame Cathedral
Drive to the oldest part of the Capital: First admire the Vendome Square and the Old Opera house - Le Louvre - Hôtel de Ville de Paris (City Hall) - Bastille Square - Rue Saint-Antoine - Marais District - Latin Quarter - Sorbonne - Collège de France - Panthéon - Luxemburg Gardens (Senate) - Saint-Germain des Prés.
During the city tour, the guide will give you a commentary about Paris monuments.
Take advantage of this specific Notre Dame de Paris tour to learn about all the History, Architecture and art works of the Cathedral, thanks to an experimented guide. Short transfer on the Seine River to reach the Ile de la Cité and for the return to the bus (except when the river is too high). The guided visit will give you the opportunity to learn about the importance of the Cathedral in Parisians' life.
|Child (3 to 11 y.o)|
- Sundays and in case of mass, the guide will comment the Cathedral and its 3 portals from the square in front of the Church
- In winter, the tour may be entirely executed by minibus
- Transportation in air conditioned coach
- Transfer to Notre Dame by Batobus (except in January and February and during the Seine river floods) or in a minibus
- The services of a tour guide
- Transfers to and from your accommodation