What is The Paris Pass?
The Paris Pass is the ultimate sightseeing package which provides access into over 60 world-class museums, art galleries and monuments in Paris. Made up of the Paris Museum Pass, Paris Attractions Pass and Paris Visite Travel card, you can buy it for 2, 3, 4 or 6 days to best suit your trip.
The Paris Pass gives you:
- FREE ENTRY to top Paris museums and monuments (Louvre Museum, Musée d'Orsay, Arc de Triomphe, Notre Dame Cathedral, Versailles Palace, Pantheon, Conciergerie, Centre Pompidou & Sainte Chapelle) with the Paris Museum Pass
- FREE ENTRY to the best Paris attractions (Paris Bus Tour, Seine River Cruise, Wine Tasting Experience, Paris Opera House, Paris Story, Grévin Wax Museum, Montparnasse Tower & Dali Museum) and more …
- SKIP THE LINE at the Louvre, Orsay, Centre Pompidou & Grévin Wax Museum
- PARIS GUIDE BOOK (120+ page) full of useful information, tips and suggested itineraries.
- Extra Special Offers at shops and restaurants in central Paris to save even more money
|Adult||Youth (12 to 17 y.o.)||
Child (4 to 11 y.o.)
Pass collection in central Paris
Please check the separate products on our website, as they could offer cheaper options