MC4 – SHORT BREAK: HISTORICAL NORMANDY - $436.02 per person (twin share)
|Closed:||25 Dec. & January|
|Open:||From 01 Apr. to 30 Sep.
From 01 Oct. to 31 Mar.
|Departure at 14.00
Departure at 13.00
A day to discover Le Mémorial de Caen and the Landing Beaches, from the harbour in Arromanches to the Pointe du Hoc, taking in Omaha Beach, with a guide to explain the Story of a day that led to the end of the Second World War. On the second day, discover the historical treasures of the medieval city of Bayeux.
- Pick up at Caen railway station
- English guided tour of the Second World War exhibitions
- Lunch at Le Mémorial de Caen
- English guided tour English of the landing beaches* in the afternoon (5h.)
- An illustrated booklet on the Normandy Landings
- One night in a charming 3 star hotel in Bayeux
- Free time to visit the town of Bayeux (2h.)
- Free time to visit the Museum of the Battle of Normandy in Bayeux (2h.)
- Audio-guided tour of the Bayeux tapestry (1h.)
- Transfer to Bayeux railway station at the end of the day