MC2 – THE D-DAY TOUR: $209.10 per person
Arrival in Caen. Relive D-Day with the help of a guide for the day.
|Closed:||25 Dec. & January|
|Open:||From 01 Apr. to 30 Sep.
From 01 Oct. to 31 Mar.
|Departure at 09.00 and 14.00
Departure at 13.00
Enjoy a full day tour on the D-Day beaches. Pointe du Hoc, Omaha Beach, the American war cemetery of Colleville-sur-Mer, the artificial harbour of Arromanches.
Offer yourself an unforgettable day on the Landing Beaches. Relive D-Day with the help of a guide.
- Pickup at Caen railway station
- English guided tour of the 2nd World War exhibition area of Le Mémorial de Caen museum
- Lunch in Le Mémorial de Caen
- English guided tour* (5h.), of the Anglo-American beachheads.
- An illustrated booklet on the Normandy Landings.
- Return to Caen railway station